Monday, February 8, 2010

I miss you ! :(


Watching the sunset, I think of you.
& when I think of you, I miss you.
It kills me everytime I realise we're so far apart..
when I wanna be close to you feeling the beat of your heart.
& I want to touch you, feel you & kiss you,
Why don't you come here ? so that I won't have to say I miss you.
Coz baby I need you here tonight,
& I want you never to go out my sight.
Coz baby, this distance has always ripped me,
so come closer - as close as close could ever be.
I wanna watch you as you speak in the middle of the night,
I wanna look into your eyes & hold you tight.
Why can't you just be here with me ?
Oh baby please don't say no ..
Come to me, & never let go <3


Coz I need you here with me..But I guess this is how it is meant to be
I miss you. :(



 

4 comments:

All rights reserved.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected