Wednesday, January 26, 2011

-When I broke my own heart. ♥

A thousand wishes I had made on a thousand shooting stars,
only to get back what I had lost and to heal all my scars.
Cuz the distance that pulled us apart was something I never wanted,
and I was sorry for all the time I had taken you for granted.
They say you realize the value of something only after you lose it,
If I hadn't lost you, my love, I would never have believed it.
I knew in every way, my biggest mistake was to keep us apart..
and without you everyday, I was breaking my own heart. 

A thousand memories I had lived after we had gone our separate ways,
only to feel how you had made me feel then and to relive those days.
Cuz the love that we had for each other was out of the ordinary,
and  when I had you around, I had nothing to worry. 
The reason why things went wrong had now abated my mind, 
and all the fears and the insecurities, I had now left behind. 
I should have held on to the hope that I had from the start,
cuz without you everyday, I was breaking my own heart. 

And just after I had let a thousand tears fall, 
I knew I had to bring down this ever steepening wall -
that separated you from me, that killed me everyday, 
that shattered all our dreams, that took the faith away. 

A thousand untold feelings I was encrusted with, that I needed you to know,
If only I got to have you again, I would never let you go. 
I had to tell you how I missed you, how I needed you everyday, 
and how I was breaking my own heart when you were away. 
Even a thousand expressions couldn't have expressed,
how yr absence had made me feel so alone and distressed. 
You were all I could think of, you were all that I could see..
and when I lost you, it felt like I had lost a part of me. 

When I let a thousand words speak, you told me you felt the same, 
and that you'd do anything to live those moments again..
I now know things that I should have always known, 
we're stronger here together than we could ever be alone,
we'll grow old with each other, now there will be no more goodbyes..
we'll watch every sunrise together until the sunset of our lives. 






6 comments:

  1. Brilliant!! :D
    But why do i think its for someone?
    Someone whom i might have heard of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Speechless-

    If it would had been actually for someone, lucky that person . :)

    Awesomely written!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, supah nice :)
    hehehhehehe

    BTW, Thanks for the follow and we have the same layout! LOL. hahahha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!

    LOL, you're welcome, though I'd love it if you followed back. :P
    And yes I did notice. And so I changed it as soon as I could. Hahaha!

    Keep reading! <3

    ReplyDelete

All rights reserved.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected