Saturday, November 21, 2009

The pages in my diary..

It seems as if my whole world revolves around you.
Anything that I now seem to be indulged in, anything - no matter what,
includes you.
Like today, I doodled around in my diary.. 
& here are a few pictures I'd like you to see. 









And I stand here alone, waiting for you.
Miss You So Much..










Watching the far away mountains.. 
I wonder how far you really are. 











Someday.. the wait will be over,
&& we'll finally meet.









And we'll be together forever..
S o m e d a y
S o m e h o w






Hope you like it. 




Copyright: Shruti Choudhary.

3 comments:

  1. bestest thng ever seen ........
    BTW .... whoz d lucky one haan ?
    xD
    bata do aaj to ..... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful. You've conveyed yr feelings beautifully!

    <<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way too good. Blessed is the man who you made this for. =)

    ReplyDelete

All rights reserved.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected