Sunday, November 1, 2009

You



Myspace Sayings Quotes IconMyspace Sayings Quotes IconMyspace Love Quotes IconMyspace Love Quotes IconMyspace Love Quotes IconMyspace Love Quotes IconMyspace Love Quotes IconMyspace Love Quotes IconMyspace Love Quotes Icon
LOVE
A feeling everybody craves for. I never knew what it was all about
until I came across you. I confess, I didn't fall for you at first && my 
feelings weren't that true in the beginning, but later, with time, with every
talk that we had && every word that you said.. Every breath that you took with
me && the way you looked into my eyes. The way you said my name.. I just knew it was 
safe in your mouth. Everything about you told me that you love me. And with every
moment that I lived with you, I came to know, how much in love I am. With *You*.
Everytime I was angry with you for silly reasons, I now notice that it had love behind it.
When you talked to other girls, I never knew why I felt so uneasy && so disturbed. But now I 
notice the hint of jealousy behind it. My best friend you were.. && I'd never thought I would 
fall in love with you. But it has happened. ANDIAMINLOVE. I can feel the most magical 
feeling in the world. I never knew love could happen this way. But now, I know.
I know, I have you. The best person I could ever have. I feel the kind of happiness I never used to feel.
I feel so good within, having you as my best friend && being in love with you at the very same time.
Amazing. 
YOU. The reason for everything good happening to me. My life you are. && all these words I say,
from deeeeeeeeeeeeeep inside. I love you so much. I never thought I could ever love someone so much.
But now I know. Now I know that you are the one. My one && only. I want this to last.
I want to grow old with YOU. I want all my future memories with you. I want to be loved by you. 
Coz now.. I know.. that my whole life, is all about YOU. 



You are my best  boy friend

1 comment:

All rights reserved.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected